Monday, March 30, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Information over the courses would be available at the college. Students those have passed the matriculation or waiting for results, they can track information for diploma colleges in Orissa. They need to plan before the admission season starts.
Here are the list of Diploma Colleges in Orissa:
- Balasore School of Engineering, Balasore
- Barapada School of Engineering And Technology, Bhadrak
- Bhubanand Orissa School of Engineering, Cuttack
- Black Diamond School of Engineering, Jharsuguda
- Central Institute of Plastic Engg. And Tech.,Bhubaneshwar
- Central Tool Room And Training Centre, Bhubaneshwar
- Indian School of Engineering, Sundargarh
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Sarang
- Institute of Engineering And Management, Gourhari Vihar
- Institute of Textile Technology,Choudwar, Cuttack
- Jharsuguda Engineering School, Jharsuguda
- Kalinga Institute of Mining Engineering And Technology, Chhendipada
- Kalinga Polytechnic, Bhubaneshwar
- Mayurbhanj School of Engineering, Baripada
- Nilachal Polytechnic, Bhubaneshwar
- Orissa School of Mining Engineering, Keonjhargarh
- Padamsree K. Acharya Inst. of Engg. And Tech, Bargarh
- Rourkela Institute of Technology Kalunga, Kalunga
- S.K.D.A.V. Polytechnic for Women, Rourkela
- Sanjay Memorial Institute of Technology, Ankushpur
- Sushree Institute of Technical Education (SITE), Sadaipali
- Umacharan Patnaik Engineeringschool, Berhampur
- Utkal Gourav Madhusudan Institute of Technology, Koraput
- Utkalmani Gopabandhu Institute of Engineering, Rourkela
- Women's Polytechnic Berhampur, Berhampur
- Women's Polytechnic, Dhenkanal
- Women's Polytechnic,Unit-8 Bhubaneshwar
Friday, March 27, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
IIW institute is one of ther renowned institutes in India and the institute was started in the year 1966 in India. Since the beginning, IIW has been promoting education - science of welding and technology.
At present the IIW institute has eleven branches across the country. The Centurion Group comprises Jagannath Institute for Technology and Management (JITM) and the Centurion School of Rural Enterprise Management (CSREM), Parlakhemundi.
IIW is the only national body authorised by the International Institute Of Welding for promotion of professional qualifications of international standard in welding in India.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
The BPO companies in India have been providing services like -customer support services, telemarketing services, technical support services, employee IT help-desk services, insurance services, data entry services, data conversion services, scanning OCR with editing & indexing services, online research and form processing services.
The outsourcing issue with US and global financial crisis are the major hurdles for the growth to BPO companies in India and across the globe. It is tough time for the employees associated with BPO companies, as they have been coming across daily over reports of lay-off and cost cut measures in media.
Some of the leading BPO companies in India are - NS Group, Convergys, Zenta, Wipro Spectramind, EXL, ICICI Onesource, Daksh e-Service, Tracmail, HCL Technologies, MphasiS, GTL Ltd, Sutherland Technologies, and 24/7 Customer.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Around 235 students are graduated from XIMB. The institute has been offering various management programmes for in-regular as well as part time programmes.
Some of the faculties of the institute are Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management (PGDM), PGDM (Rural Management) programme and Fellow Programme in Management (FPM), the doctoral programme of XIMB .
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Friday, March 20, 2009
Thursday, March 19, 2009
It will provide customised products and services to the SME customers through simplified processes in the minimum possible time. S P Agarwal, general manager (SME and wealth management), BoB said to media that the bank had an exposure of Rs 14,000 crore in the SME loan segment at present and would intended to achieve an exposure of Rs 15,000 crore by the end March 2009.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
The scheme facilitates financing of infrastructure such as collection and assembling, drying, cleaning, grading, standardisation, quality certification, and development of market user common facilities and amenities in market yards.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Further information over the schedule dates of the examination and notification can be obtained from the ICAI website.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
For more information over the PhD, MTech programmes and other programmes please visit the Institute website www.nitrkl.ac.in. Application with all required certificates can be sent to Assistant Registrar(AC), National Institute of Technology, Rourkela – 769008.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Despite the global slowdown, the Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) has able to achieve 100% placement for the students of its Rural Management Programme.
Here are the Top MBA institutes in Orissa:
- Biju Patnaik University Of Technology (BPUT), Bhubaneswar
- The Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM), Bhubaneswar
- Gandhi Institute of Engineering And Technology (GIET), Gunupur
- Bhubaneswar Institute of Management and IT (Bimit), Bhubaneswar
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Academy Of Business Administration, Balasore
- Regional College Of Management, Bhubaneswar
- ICFAI Business School, Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Management & Information Science, Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Business Administration & Training (IBAT), Bhubaneswar
- Institute Of Professional Studies & Research, Cuttak
- Institute Of Co-Operative Management, Bhubaneswar
- Institute Of Management Bhubaneswar, Bhubaneswar
- Rourkela Institute of Management Studies, Rourkela
Friday, March 6, 2009
The company in a statement to Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) informed that the decision was taken on meeting of board of directors held on 4 March. The declaration from the company over the conversion of warrants into shares, had put positive impact on its shares.
On Thursday the shares of Orissa Sponge Iron & Steel Ltd were up 4.99 per cent. The price of shares reached to Rs 377.90 on the BSE. The offer will open on April 24 and close on May 13, according to the statement to the BSE.
Thursday, March 5, 2009